Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Sometimes work is Fun

image.jpeg


Pretty cool huh? This was work today, watching the Washington Nationals vs Philadelphia Phillies. It was pretty cool. Well, I didn't pay much attention to much of it actually. ExxonMobil has a private suite where employees and other 3rd parties can watch, so I was eating food and talking to my coworkers. Really hot and humid outside, glad for the air conditioned box. Although, there is one thing for being really cold all the time, I didn't get nearly as hot as any of my coworkers.

image.jpeg
my first attempt at being a chef! stuffed pork chops actually turned out pretty well. I need to get some casserole dishes though. Can't do everything in metal pans!
image.jpegimage.jpeg
Stella's corner: She gets most excited when I get up in the morning and get home in the afternoon. It's really cute when she comes in the morning and paws at my bed to try and get me up faster. Better than any alarm clock!

No comments:

Post a Comment