Pages

Sunday, June 5, 2011

pooooool

So the pool opened last week, and I finally got a chance to go yesterday. It's actually a really nice pool. It is actually positioned so it's in the sunshine most of the day, which surprisingly enough seems to be an oddity in many apartment complexes. I LOVE SUNSHINE!!

It's been lovely and warm. I really do appreciate my desk too. It's right next to a huge bank of windows so I can look out and see all the trees surrounding the office.

ooh! and I got my library card :D I'm really excited about that. That's just about all that's been exciting in the last part of this week.

The cooking experiment is going well though. I've made stuffed pork chops, breakfast casserole, homemade meatballs, and an interesting salad dressing so far. On the table still are some biscuits and enchiladas. Hopefully I manage to keep it up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment