Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Remember the Heroes

So the last couple of weeks were pretty full of changes. I got a new boss, Dave started his internship, the weather has finally been consistently warm...

Last week was mostly normal, I got a new boss was the big highlight. So now my boss is located in Houston. We up here are hoping she'll be more reasonable about working remotely around holidays but really not much else has changed yet. We also went paintballing! It was my first time and I got hit three times. The bruises are finally fading. It was fun. We played two games. The first we were the attacking team and had to take over an enemy fortress. The next time we were the defenders of the fortress. We won both times! It was great. I might even be willing to go back again.

Memorial weekend was pretty fun, we cleaned house, went bowling, church, concert, pool time, scenic bike ride, and a cook out. In other words, lots of relaxing and enjoying time with my veteran and remembering those who have and are serving in our armed forces. Bowling was especially fun because I won. Well, mostly. We played 3 games and I won the first, game and he won the second. Then, for the third we bowled the first ball left handed and the second ball right handed. Since we're both right headed bowlers... Well I'm a better left handed bowler which is funny because he's left handed. Well, I'm starting to think he's just confused or something since I won. Next time we go, we'll have to do M&M bowling. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment