Pages

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Virginia!

It will probably take me a few days before I end up posting any pictures, but WE MADE IT!! Three days of cross country driving madness. We crossed Utah, Wyoming, Nebraska, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Maryland, and Virginia. Well, parts of them at least.

I discovered I have a weird fascination with wind mills. Well, maybe not that unexpected since they are a pretty cool feat of engineering. 


I have now checked in to my new apartment and I think it looks pretty swell for having no furniture :) Got to do a little bit of shopping too for all of the things that got left in Provo because they weren't mine. I'm really excited for all my stuff to get here so I can get started putting my life together in this new place. The apartment is a little corner apartment with a bit of a view across a courtyard and a bit of a parking lot. It is yet to be seen what the ambient noises will be since mom and I have been staying with my aunt and uncle since there is nothing to sleep on over there.

Church today was stake conference with my old stake. I love seeing people's faces when they go through the perfunctory 'hi' in response to you saying hi and then realize they know you and didn't expect to see you ever again. Happened twice today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment