Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I'm home!

Well, as home as this will ever be until. Amazing how the word home can shift depending on the situation. When my dear mom was still out with me, Aunt Julie's house was 'home' even though we were only there for a few days during the transition!

SOOOO... Time to make up for all the lost blogging time from not having the Internet. my phone really likes to capitalize Internet because really and truly it is a proper noun. How funny. I can't decide if I should just do one MEGA post or if I should split it up. I think I will probably split it up since then it looks like I've actually blogged more than I have :)

So, to carry on my last post about windmills:


The last time I drove across the country I was obsessed with farm houses. Let's face it, they are pretty adorable if you drive by the right kinds. This time it was definitely windmills though. They are seriously impressive and there isn't anything more to it than that.

The drive actually wasn't too bad all told. We got some rain but it wasn't ever really bad, and it did get hot towards the end, but it wasn't too bad either. And we really only hit construction on our last day of driving. We did it in three days. My dad thought we were really slow, but there wasn't really any hurry to get here, I had no furniture! But oh how I dislike ORANGE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment