Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Bob the Builder

My dad would clarify and say I didn't actually build any of this. It was all purchased from Target and all I had to do was assemble it. But, I scared my poor little dog with my electric drill, so I will tell you I built them.

two sets of knick knack shelves

book case 

bar stool

wire storage shelves
my poor baby Stella
no animals were harmed in the making of this picture. She was actually just about to go on a Walk...

I'll probably get more 'finished' pictures after I get my kitchen table. It is the last major item that I am still missing. But that won't be for a while because I am perfectly contented to use my lone bar stool. I am very proud of all my furniture though, it took me almost an entire day to buy it, bring it inside, and put it all together. Next up is drapes and mounting all my pictures on the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment