Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Happy New Years!

So here's my New Year's Resolution: To blog at least every other week on what's going on in my life.



In other news, here's a recap of things that happened in the last three months since I actually posted:



1. My first business trip was to Houston Texas!!

2. My group at work got reorganized

3. I got married!!!!

4. Honeymoon!

5. Christmas!

6. My older brother Mike got married!!

7. New Years!



And, on Friday my bathroom ceiling started pouring water all over. Luckily I got to work from home as the maintenance men ripped out the majority of my bathroom ceiling and cleaned up a lot of the water and now I am without a bathroom ceiling until Monday. I will say, it is a lot colder taking a shower when you don't have a ceiling than it is when the bathroom is an enclosed space.

No comments:

Post a Comment