Pages

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

New Place part 2

So we've actually moved in now! It will take until next post probably to post real pictures of the place because we still have quite a few semi unpacked boxes hanging around. It was a pretty rough time getting everything over. We had lots of help from the ward moving all the furniture and big stuff but it really is amazing how much stuff gets left behind when you just don't have enough boxes to pack everything up at the same time. We finally managed to get everything except Dave's snowboard out on Monday so when I finally make it back to clean I should be able to clear that out. It actually does fit in my car. Not terribly excited about the clean up though. I don't want to know how many roaches I've been cohabitating with.

No comments:

Post a Comment