Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Spring break plus!

So last week Dave had his spring break. So I took some time off too! It was fun. On Thursday we went to the cherry blossoms. At dawn! It was super early but it was really pretty.

It was also PI day on Wednesday. I made a version of derby pie. Yum...

Dave also had a hankering for strawberry rhubarb pie. Two pies in one week! It was pretty good. I must admit though, definitely more of a fan of chocolate based pies than fruit based pies.

Work this week was pretty normal. Next week will be wrapping up the month which will probably be a little more involved. This weekend was nice and relaxed. I think if I didn't have to have a job that actually made money I would become a dessert chef. It just occurred to me that almost all my pictures this week are of dessert :)

Yum!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment